DIETITIAN (SINGLE SITE)
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442Posted Date: Sep 1, 2021
- We are now hiring for a Single Site Dietitian position.
- Location: Bullhead City, AZ
- Note: online applications accepted only.
- Position Details: 60% Operational oversight including Patient Service Manager responsibilities. 40% clinical duties.
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 536645. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Morrison Healthcare is a leading national food and nutrition services company exclusively dedicated to serving more than 806 hospitals and healthcare systems. Morrison uses the Power of Food to create personalized dining experiences for patients and in their cafés to advance the healing and healthful missions of its clients. Morrison has been serving some of the nation's largest health systems for more than 65 years and leverages culinary, nutritional, and operational expertise to provide consistency and transform the healthcare experience. Morrison has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work in 2020 for the 8th time and was named a Top 125 Training Organization by Training Magazine in 2020 for the 9th time. Glassdoor also named Morrison a 2018 Best Places to Work and CEO Tim Pierce a 2019 Most Admired CEO. Morrison is a Compass One Healthcare operating division within Compass Group and has more than 1,200 registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 21,000 professional food service team members.Job Summary
We are seeking a Clinical Dietitian (Single Site) to join our Nutrition Team in an acute care medical center in Bullhead City, AZ
• Provides medical nutrition therapy including nutrition assessment, diet modification, nutrition education, and intervention for the patient population
• Follows all guidelines as outlined within the Company Diet Manual and the Clinical Nutrition Policies & Procedures Manual
• Complies with all regulatory standards to include federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPPA regulations, and patient rights policies
• Trains and mentor’s patient services staff and interns as applicable
• Participates in patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility-wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
• Performs management duties as needed
• Establishes goals and oversees the implementation of patient food services needs based upon medical direction and patient population
• Hires, directs, coaches, trains, and develops patient service team members
• Complies with dietary restrictions on special or modified diets to ensure optimal food preferences are met within guidelines of the diet order limitations
• Ensures patient services staff assists in achieving stated patient satisfaction goals
• Complies with regulatory standards, including federal, state, and accrediting agencies while adhering to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies
• Participates in and leads patient satisfaction programs, departmental meetings, and facility-wide Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement programs
• Plans and supervises the patient food assembly and service line.
• Credentialed as a Registered Dietitian by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR)
• Licensed by the State Dietetics Licensing/Credentialing Board, in states where required
• Two (2) years of hospital experience, preferred
• Possess the necessary skills to effectively utilize Microsoft office applications, electronic medical record & diet office systems, and nutrient analysis programming
Associates at Morrison Healthcare are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 536645
Nutrition and Wellness