AGENT, GUEST SERVICES SR (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Little Rock, Arkansas 72202Posted Date: Jul 13, 2021
- We are now hiring immediately for severl full-time and part-time SENIOR GUEST SERVICES AGENT positions.
- Location: Arkansas Children's- 1 Children's Way Little Rock, AR 72202. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T & P/T schedules available; open availability preferred. Hours and days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous customer service experience strongly preferred.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Serves as point person for hospital visitor screening process
- Assists in wayfinding including the ability to escorts all guests to their meeting destinations.
- Provides a professional, efficient arrival and departure experience for our guests while creating a memorable visit.
- Acts as first point of contact for all activities and emergencies in the lobby, remaining alert at all times. Serves as point person, taking ownership of any challenges that may arise within the Lobby operation, resolving them, or following escalation procedures as required.
- *Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 603350.
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.Job Summary
Summary: Checks guests in and/or out of the hotel. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay. Promotes hotel services, amenities and upsells products to the guests. Supervises Guest Service Agents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assign duties to Front Office employees to ensure completion of shift duties. Act as a resource to Front Office employees on difficult, technical procedures or "problem" reservations. Monitor staff performance, providing them and the Front Office Manager with feedback. Maintain communication logs with staff and managers. Monitor and schedule staff meals and breaks.
- Completes the registration/check-in process by inputting and retrieving information from a computer system confirming pertinent information.
- Ensures rooms and services are correctly accounted for within guest statement. Properly accounts for services provided by the hotel.
- Assists guests with check out payments or charges. Accepts and records vouchers, credit, traveler's checks, and other forms of payment.
- Balances and drops receipts according to accounting specifications.
- Provides guests with information about the facility, services, and amenities.
- Receives special requests from guests, and responds appropriately or forwards requests to appropriate team members for decisions and actions.
- Promptly answers the telephone and email inquiries. Retrieves and forwards messages to/from guests. Retrieves mail, packages and facsimiles or other special items for customers as requested.
- Fields and resolves guest complaints or escalate for resolution to appropriate department.
- Assists guests in emergency situations.
- Maintains adequate supplies and functional equipment at the Front Desk.
- Performs any special assignment deemed by the GM, Guest Services manager, or Manager on Duty.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 603350