CONTRACT ANALYST (RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE)
Mooresville, North Carolina 28117Posted Date: May 10, 2021
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall serves many of the Top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 1300 healthcare service teams in 46 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania since 2013 and Becker's Top 150 Places to Work since 2016. A division of Compass Group USA, we have more than 26,000 team members. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Laundry & Linen, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, and Ambulatory EVS. Learn more at www.Crothall.com.Job Summary
SUMMARY: As a direct report to the Manager of Procurement, the Contract Analyst is responsible for the entire lifecycle of service contracts. Overseeing over $50M in service contracts annually, the contract analyst will work towards the collective goal of defining Crothall HTS partnerships and contract strategy.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Works collaboratively with the Contract Administrator in the negotiation, correspondence, documentation, and compliance of service contracts
• Reviews supplier proposals; ensure compliance with terms and conditions; provides guidance to internal stakeholders towards contract requirements and inquires
• Maintains the accuracy of contract records; updates contract management system as needed
• Generates and maintains accurate contract Purchase Orders
• Prepares monthly reconciliation for consolidated invoices in reference to Master Service Agreements
• Generate reports and analyze data
• Supports RFP/RFQ negotiations
• Secures necessary approvals and ensures standard processes and procedures are followed to support ISO compliance
• Supports internal stakeholders in defining requirements and providing recommendations to alternatives to drive down costs and increase value
• Develops standard work instructions for all processes pertaining to areas of responsibility
• Examines existing procedures to look for opportunities to streamline processes and eliminate waste
• Subject Matter Expert for Contract, Terms and Conditions
• Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• 3+ years of Procurement and Contract Management experience
• Evidence of strong analytical mindset
• Ability to extract insights from large complex data sets using advanced excel skills
• High attention to detail and exceptional work quality
• Adaptable to change; thrives in a dynamic environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Successful contract negotiation experience - Evidence of strong negotiation skills.
• Experience as SME for contract Terms and Conditions
• Capable of maintaining organization in a changing environment
• Exhibits initiative, responsibility, flexibility and decision-making skills
• Demonstrated experienced towards Process Improvement
• Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite
• Bachelor’s degree
• CPCM, CPM/CPSM, CPP
Please note: This position will be located in our Mooresville, NC office, however, due to Covid-19, this will temporarily be a remote role, requiring high speed internet and a functional workspace in your home.
Apply to Crothall today!
Crothall is a member of Compass Group USA
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance)
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Req ID: 536776
Purchasing/Procurement, Engineering, Administrative Support