HVAC TECH (FULL-TIME)
Rochester, New Hampshire 03867Posted Date: Mar 3, 2021
- We have an opening for a full-time HVAC TECH position.
- Location: 11 Whitehall Road, Rochester, NH 03867 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T; Tuesday - Saturday, 2nd shift.
- Requirement: No experience required!
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 457144. Additionally, you can get in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you unique with a Prerecorded Video Interview! Click here to learn more!
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Why It Is Safe For You to Work in Healthcare... We know that many of you who are new to working in a healthcare setting might be a little unsure about your safety. Yet, serving where the viruses and potential contagions are known and are being controlled is among the safest places to work!
For anyone who becomes a member of one of our teams, we make sure you are safe and well managed. We also have a lot of resources available for you. We believe that knowledge is power, and that with this knowledge in your back pocket, you will feel much better about serving in healthcare during this crisis.
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Crothall Healthcare is a Compass One Company that provides specialized, high-quality, innovative, and responsive support services exclusively to the healthcare industry. Crothall is the market share leader in Environmental Services (EVS), and serves many of the top 100 Hospitals throughout its over 2,000 healthcare service teams in 47 states. Crothall has been recognized as one of Modern Healthcare's Best Places to Work and Best Places to Work in Pennsylvania in 2020 for the 8th straight time and Beckers Top 150 Places to Work in 2019 for the 4th time. A division of Compass Group USA, Crothall has more than 26,000 team members. Its EVS division is CIMS and CIMS-GB certified by the ISSA since 2009, and its HTS division is ISO 13485 certified since 2019. Our core services include: Environmental Services, Patient Transportation, Facilities Management, Healthcare Technology Solutions, Laundry and Linen Services, Ambulatory, and Sterile Processing.Job Summary
Summary: The HVAC Maintenance Technician performs a variety of skilled maintenance duties related to the facilities engineering and maintenance functions and is assigned to work for a Supervisor, Foreman, and/or Master Mechanic on a regular basis.
Incumbent is guided by a comprehensive and proven skill in one trade as evident by possession of an appropriate license from the state. Within the incumbent’s chosen trade, he/she will work independently to analyze and correct complex problems and ensure that non-license workers perform work in a manner consistent with correct work practices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updates work statuses and documents tasks completed in the CMMS utilizing a mobile device.
- Helps determine manpower, material needs, and deadlines for jobs and projects.
- Cleans, lubricates, services, repairs, and diagnoses malfunction of HVAC, electrical and mechanical building systems, sterilizers, food service equipment, sprinkler and standpipe systems, transport systems, electronic signaling systems, fire alarm systems and similar plant and specialty equipment items
- Assists in making decisions on all repairs and reports major problems to the Maintenance Supervisor, Foreman, and Manger as appropriate.
- Constructs, finishes, installs, maintains, and repairs electrical and mechanical systems, or the facilities of any related systems, using power & hand tools and other necessary equipment.
- Reviews outside vendor projects and makes punch lists.
- Analyzes and corrects complex building system problems and electro/mechanical problems related to utilities.
- Supports project management activity as needed.
- Responds to emergency problems in the facility and makes emergency repairs as needed.
- Maintains logs, performs rounds, and completes P.M. work orders, tests, and inspections.
- Makes recommendations for modification or improvement of preventive maintenance systems.
- Maintains shops and mechanical areas in a clean and safe manner.
- Preforms other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ experience as a Maintenance Technician in an institutional setting in an engineering or maintenance discipline.
- One of the following: Journeyman Electrical License, Registered ACR Technician with EPA certification in Refrigerant, or Journeyman Plumber License.
- Experience working with blueprints and schematics.
- Valid driver’s license.
- A general understanding of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Rudimentary ability to utilize hand-operated construction equipment.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 pounds and kneel/bend/stoop and perform strenuous labor for extended periods of time.
Some exposure to elevated degrees of high heat, noise, dust, dirt and/or areas requiring infection control. Requires meeting deadlines for completion of work on a daily basis. Must be able to work all hours, including weekends and nights, as necessary, in order to maintain facility at the appropriate and safe level.
Associates at Crothall are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services, and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 457144
Electrician, Mechanic, and other Specialized Roles